17 year girl dies from energydrink.

26.10.2012 17:39

A 17 year old girl died in the United States of America from drinking to mutch of the energy drink "Monster Energy". 

The girl bort in a shopping-mall two 0,7 liter tinns and drank one at night and one in the morning. Later in the day she died from too high hartrating. The parents are now suing the company. 

But this is not the only shocking story about the drink. As YouTube-videos show, it shell glow in the dark. Some people saied, that it tasts over sweet and is pure chemistry. 

 

Story from Jasper Hufschmidt-Morse.